February 5, 2011

Finally, A New Floor!

For Christmas I got a new floor, and although it's been installed for about two weeks, I wanted to wait to post a picture until I found some blinds to cover our ugly old kitchen window. Due to the size of the window, I have been unsuccessful in Swift Current thus far finding anything even near the right size, so I give up. Sometime in the future, we plan on paiting the kitchen some shade of yellow to blend better with the floor and cabinets. Here are some pictures!

Before:



During:



After:

1 comment:

It's Me! said...

Hmmm....thought I commented on this but apparently I commented in the same way I respond to emails and texts: I think I comment, formulate it and then never actually type it out. So here is my comment:
Looks awesome! Graet choice on the flooring...you'll have so many colour options for future renos that will all look amazing with it.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers