A few months ago, I heard great things about a website that sells prescription glasses for cheap. Since I'd never bought a new pair of glasses since 2002 when I got my first pair, I decided it was time for an upgrade, and played around with the idea of ordering online. After finding a pair I liked, I placed my prescription order, and waited patiently for them to arrive. I was a little weary about them not using the right strength lenses, but a short 8 days later, my package had arrived from China! They turned out to be everything I wanted, and they only cost me $15.95 + $9.00 shipping. The only reason I had been putting off buying a new pair was because of how ridiculously expensive they are from the vision clinics in town. My first pair was $400 ten years ago, and although I've had the lenses changed to accommodate my brutal vision, I refused to pay for new frames since mine were still in good condition. Now that I've found Zenni Optical, I'm actually excited at the thought of getting new glasses on a regular basis, and it not being such a financial burden. I highly recommend checking it out! (www.zennioptical.com)
These are the ones I bought:
No comments:
Post a Comment