July 11, 2010

I'm So Excited....And I Just Can't Hide It......

No really....I'm sssssooooo excited, and I just can't hhhhhiiiiidddeee it! We bought an Ahhh-qua Bar!!! (or - floating party island, as I like to call it) I've pretty much told everyone who would listen how excited I was to go buy the darn thing after seeing it in the Canadian Tire flyer on Thursday. Not only was I sold on the fact that it was 40% off, but that it comes with 4 inflatable free floating chairs, a built in drink cooler, and 12 cup holders! So I gathered all my well saved Canadian Tire money (which only totalled $13.00), put it in my purse and waited for 5:00 friday to hit. When it did, I hopped in the truck to find my party island in the backseat!!!!!!!!! We took it to the lake, and I blew up a chair just to check it out. Aaannnndd, it is definitley just as awesome as I expected it to be. I can't wait to try it out next weekend!

2 comments:

It's Me! said...

Heck yes! Can I come too???

Kimberley said...

You betcha! We figured everyone will be drunk as shit because of the ball tournament(hopefully) so it would make it extra fun.....and being drunk makes swimming in the lake less discusting. =]

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers