Not only for what you are,
But for what I am when I am with you,
Not only for what you have made of yourself,
But for what you are making of me.”
On October 24, 2009, I married my best friend and my soul mate. It was a day filled with good friends, love and laughter. We started off with the ceremony, wonderfully given by our Justice of the Peace, Clay. After vows, exchange of rings, kisses, and signing the official documents, we headed out for pictures. Luckily, we had just enough time to squeeze all our shots in before it rained so hard we had to wash the truck in order for me to get out without getting mud on my dress from the country road we had to drive for one of our photo locations. After pictures we headed to Pick-A-Deli for supper, which was incredible. After supper we headed back to the hall for our grand entrance. We listened to a few touching speeches, a few funny jokes, and some entertaining toasts before we kicked off our shoes, and danced the evening away. All in all it was a great day, and I was blessed to have a wonderful wedding party and such great family and friends. Here are a few photos from our big day…









No comments:
Post a Comment