...try, try again!
That'll be the motto I go with for now to give blogging a second chance, but don't be surprised if somewhere down the road you see a post titled "Third Time's The Charm". Sadly, during my first little blogging spell I only made it to 50 posts, and when I first started, I envisioned myself dreaming up what I would write for reaching my hundredth post - in what I thought would be just a few short months - all the while writing about how fast the time has gone by. Unlike the other blogs I follow (and the blogs I occasionally creep on), I'm not overly crafty, I don't offer any worldly insight or advice, I don't have an abundance of followers, and I don't post things that people in the real world (aside from my immediate family and close friends) actually care about.
However, I've decided that is OK. Even while I haven't been posting I've occasionally gone back through old posts just to see the pictures again, or to bring back simple memories of the things that have no relevance to anyone else in the world but me. Its fun to look back and remember not only the big things, but the little things that take place throughout a person life, and I've decided I'm going to try to continue doing so moving forward. If it doesn't pan out the way I expect it to, then I guess I'll leave the blogging world satisfied with the fact that I tried my hand at something unfamiliar, and gave it a fair chance. But until then....i'm back!
IMMD
15 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment