April 4, 2010

Saturday Night Supper

This week we had to change it up a bit due to Easter and whatnot, so we had our 'Sunday Night Supper' on Saturday Night. I originally wanted to make beef stew, but had patience issues with the nine thousand six hundred and forty three people who had an urge to go shopping at the same time as me Saturday afternoon. So instead of spending forty three hours trying to make my way through the produce section, I simply picked up some stuff for salad and headed home to use ingredients I already had. I made what I would call 'Sweet Onion Chicken' with baked potatoes, tossed salad, and homemade confetti for dessert.




I took a bite and felt pretty good for finally not failing miserably. I continued eating and asked Nick what he thought. He gave me a shoulder shrug and replied with an "it's alright". I guess I didnt achieve the "WOW" factor, but it was much better than anything I've created thus far, so I consider this a pass!

PS: Check out my PERFECT grill marks! Hooray!

No comments:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers